1. Masala Chai Apple Cider
While tea and coffee tend to be our pals year round, cider surely has its season. When the air gets chilly and the leaves begin to fall, it doesn’t get much better than sipping a hot mug of apple cider. Why not really rev things up by adding some warming spices? There’s an enticing range of opportunity for taste in this beverage.
Spicy or sweet? We decided to combine the best of both worlds by adding ORGANIC INDIA’s Tulsi Masala Chai tea. Tulsi acts as an adaptogenic herb which helps your body manage its stress response while promoting a peaceful disposition. Masala Chai contains just the right amount of caffeine, as well as some delectable flavours like cardamom, nutmeg, and clove!
Whether you’re starting your day or needing an afternoon pick me up, buddy up with a mug full of this cosy and simple recipe!
- 1 cup of organic apple cider
- 2 ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Masala Chai Tea Bags
- 1 tsp Ginger Powder
- Spoonful of Cinnamon
- Warm the apple cider over medium-high heat.
- Add the ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Masala Chai Tea bag to the hot cider and let brew for five minutes.
- Stir in the ginger powder
- Sprinkle the cinnamon on top
2. Tulsi Tea Chai Latte
It’s time to take your tea to the next level with this delicious and healthy recipe for a Tulsi Tea Chai Latte. ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Masala Chai tea is filled with black tea and chai spices that will stimulate your senses and soothe your soul.
Tulsi acts as an adaptogenic herb, helping to relieve stress in the body while promoting a sense of tranquillity. It has also been shown to promote a positive mood, perfect for the cold season. Adding ginger powder gives this delicious drink added flavour along with digestion-friendly benefits.
- 1 ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Masala Chai tea bag
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp Ginger Powder
- Spoonful of Cinnamon (approx. 1 tsp)
- Raw honey to taste
- On a medium-low heat, heat the almond milk and water in a saucepan.
- Stir while cooking for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Break open the ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Masala Chai tea bag and pour into the saucepan.
- Whisk the tea into the liquid mixture and simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Pour the mixture through a strainer into a mug.
- Stir in the Ginger Powder, Cinnamon and raw honey – and enjoy!
3. Homemade Chai Oat Milk
If you are going dairy-free or simply are in need of a tasty new type of milk that is full of nourishing goodness, give this recipe for Homemade Chai Oat Milk a try!
Oat milk is naturally lactose-free, low in calories, and does not contain a lot of fat. It has a sweet flavour and when paired with ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Masala Chai Tea, it offers a variety of dishes a comforting warm flavour.
Oat milk has been shown to be full of bone-building vitamin A, immune-boosting vitamin C, and many energising B vitamins. Make a batch of this on a weekend, store it in an airtight mason jar, and keep it in the fridge to use as you go about your week. It’s easy to make and something your whole family will love!
- 1 cup organic rolled oats
- 3 cups water
- 2 ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Masala Chai tea bags
- Add the oats and water to your high-speed blender.
- Heat up some water and steep the ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Masala Chai tea bags for about 3-5 minutes.
- Squeeze the liquid from the tea bags into the blender, taking care to not burn your fingers.
- Process the ingredients until the mixture is smooth.
- Strain the milk by pouring it through a strainer lined with cheese cloth. Use your hands to squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- Toss out the remaining oat pulp. Store the oat milk in an air-tight mason jar and keep it in the refrigerator.
THIRSTY FOR MORE? TRY THESE...
JOIN OUR TRUE WELLNESS REVOLUTION
Subscribe to our newsletter for up-to-date news, new products and special offers. Be apart of our beautiful community inspiring True Wellness for all.