When the weather gets warm and the sun comes out, our skin can really take a beating! Drinking dehydrating beverages like soda, iced coffee, and even alcohol can make matters worse, leaving both our bodies and our skin feeling dehydrated.
By making this cleansing Tulsi tea infusion, you are not only giving your body the nutrients it needs to help repair damaged skin, you are also cooling and rehydrating your body with a delicious drink! For an added bonus, chew on the food ingredients as a way to give your body skin-friendly nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin K, and biotin.
You will need:
- A large pitcher
- 2-4 bags of ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Pomegranate Green Tea
- 3 cups of water
- ½ of an organic cucumber, sliced
- 4 organic strawberries, sliced
- 3 springs of organic mint
- Brew the ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Pomegranate Green tea to your desired strength. I recommend using two tea bags per three cups of water, and possibly more if you are going to serve it on the rocks.
- Let the tea cool to room temperature and pour into a pitcher.
- Add the cucumber, strawberries, and mint.
- Cover the pitcher and let it sit in your refrigerator overnight.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Optional: Add ice to the pitcher or to your glass. If you are adding ice, you may want to brew a stronger tea from the get-go so that you are not dealing with a watered-down brew.
Remember: Life is like a cup of tea. It’s all in how you make it!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to monthly newsletter for up-to-date news, articles new products, special offers and be apart of our beautiful community inspiring Healthy, Conscious Living.