Simple and soothing, this nourishing noodle soup is perfect for busy days and cozy evening comfort. ORGANIC INDIA Moringa melds superbly with rich miso in a light, gingery broth that is as power-packed as it is flavourful. Shredded carrots and zucchini add taste, texture, and even more nutrients alongside your favourite noodles. Best of all, with cooked noodles on the ready, this dish takes mere minutes to prepare.
When it comes to promoting immune and digestive health, a Moringa-Miso combination sets a gold standard. Flourishing with digestion-aiding healthy bacteria, fermented miso is high in protein, and abundant in antioxidants and essential minerals, including manganese, zinc, folic acid, and vitamins B, E, and K.
Each 10 gram serving of ORGANIC INDIA Moringa provides 2.4 grams of fiber, further supporting good digestion and a healthy gut. What’s more, Moringa is considered one of the most nutrient-dense plants on earth, also loaded with iron, protein, and more. Easy, healthy, and utterly delicious — this satisfying soup is sure to stave off winter colds, and gray day blues. Serves 4.
- 1 8-ounce package noodles of choice (or 4 servings noodles as recommended on package)
- 5 cups vegetable broth or stock, water, or combination
- 1 inch piece ginger, grated
- 1 medium zucchini, shredded
- 1 large or 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 1 capsicum, thinly sliced
- 4 Tablespoons miso, any variety
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 Tablespoon ORGANIC INDIA Moringa
- 2-3 Spring Onion, white and light green parts only, thinly sliced
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Set aside.
- Place broth, ginger, and vegetables in a large saucepan or stockpot. Bring to a near boil, then reduce heat and simmer approximately 5 minutes.
- On medium to low heat, stir in miso paste, chili garlic sauce, and ORGANIC INDIA Moringa. Let the soup continue to simmer gently for a further 2-4 minutes.
- Divide cooked noodles into bowls and ladle soup on top. Serve topped with sliced scallions.